Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: [01/09/2023]
- The Promoter
WinAmazing Ltd (referred herein as “WinAmazing”) which is a private limited company with registered number 14646429 and registered address Create Business Hub, Ground Floor 5 Rayleigh Road, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM13 1AB .
The draw(s) and website
- The website www.winamazing.co.uk allows eligible persons (“Entrants” or “you”) to enter the prize draw(s) known as WinAmazing Prize Draw(s) (as hosted on the website).
- For the avoidance of doubt, all single entries into a WinAmazing Prize Draw have an equal chance of winning.
- For your information, WinAmazing has decided to donate the profits raised from the WinAmazing Prize Draw(s) pursuant to clause 9.d to The Julius Jones Trust (registered charity number 1203018) which supports charities affiliated to UK NHS trusts, and/or other non-profit organisations and/or charitable causes chosen solely by WinAmazing (the allocation will be decided at WinAmazing’s sole discretion).
- WinAmazing provides further details of the non-profit organisations and/or charitable causes that each WinAmazing Prize Draw will support, and the allocated donation percentage calculation/amount to the respective third-party organisations in the Prize Pages section on the WinAmazing website.
Application of the WinAmazing Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every WinAmazing Prize Draw (as may be varied pursuant to clause 5 below).
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting a WinAmazing Prize Draw entry pursuant to clause 9 below you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- WinAmazing’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the official WinAmazing website and all WinAmazing Prize Draws.
- Every WinAmazing Prize Draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and is void if prohibited by those laws.
- You agree that you will be bound by any changes to these terms and condition from the date on they are publised on the website.
Updates to these Terms and Conditions
- WinAmazing reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Therefore, it is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check these provisions regularly to ensure that the Entrant fully understands the terms and conditions that apply at the time of Draw to that WinAmazing Prize Draw. If the Entrant has already entered a WinAmazing Prize Draw prior to an amendment of the WinAmazing Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions at the time of draw will apply.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the most up to date WinAmazing Prize Draw Terms and Conditions will apply to any subsequent entries or purchases made by a previous/existing Entrant.
- Each WinAmazing Prize Draw will consist of three (3) WinAmazing Prize Draw prizes and are as follows:
- cash prize, with the specific amount to be set out for each WinAmazing Prize Draw on the www.winamazing.co.uk website (Prize One);
- cash prize, with the specific amount to be set out for each WinAmazing Prize Draw on the www.winamazing.co.uk website & Money Voucher for a holiday experiance (Prize Two); and
- A car (Prize Three).
- A House (Prize Four).
- The Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
- Subject to clause 6.f below, the specific Prizes available in the WinAmazing Prize Draw will be identified on the www.winamazing.co.uk website. All WinAmazing Prize Draw Prizes are awarded as is, without any representations or warranties. The Winner of any WinAmazing Prize will be solely responsible for the Prize once delivered (as owner), which includes any and all applicable taxes, fees and expenses related to ownership of that Prize.
- WinAmazing Prize Draws are not endorsed, approved, sponsored or affiliated with the manufacturer of the Prize being awarded unless otherwise specifically stated. WinAmazing Prize Draw names and logos are the trademarks and property of the Prize manufacturer (or other relevant IP owner, as applicable).
- WinAmazing also reserves the right to substitute the prizes.
There will be one (1) WinAmazing Prize Draw “Winner” for each WinAmazing Prize.
To be eligible to enter a WinAmazing Prize Draw an Entrant must:
- be over the age of 18 at the time of entry (unless another relevant notice expressly states otherwise and subject to applicable parental consent requirements which may be notified by WinAmazing from time to time);
- not be a Prohibited Person pursuant to clause 8.b below; and
- be legally resident in the United Kingdom.
Prohibited Persons include:
- any Entrant who has previously won a WinAmazing main house Prize; not including early bird prizes. if you win a early bird prize you are still in the draw to win each early bird prize including the house prize.
- any employees, officers, trustees, and/or directors of any of: (i) WinAmazing (or any of its holding or subsidiary companies); or (ii) the Julius Jones Trust; and
- any immediate family members (to include spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses and/or anyone living in the same household as anyone from category ii above).
There is no limit on the number of entries for any WinAmazing Prize Draw(s) unless another applicable notice expressly states otherwise.
In addition to the Prohibited Persons list above, WinAmazing will not accept entries that are:
automatically generated by computer or by some other non-natural person;
completed by third parties or in bulk;
illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
- WinAmazing reserves the right to ban or disqualify individuals from entering into any WinAmazing Prize Draw(s) (please see clause 12 below too on this point).
- How to enter
- The starting date and closing date for the entry period for each WinAmazing Prize Draw will be detailed on the Prize Pages section on the WinAmazing website.
- Each WinAmazing Prize Draw will end at 23:59:59 (GMT or BST) on the last date of the entry period for online entries and 17:00 (GMT or BST) on that same date for postal entries. Any web entries or postal entries which are received by WinAmazing after these times will not be included in the relevant WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- WinAmazing is the sole and official timekeeper in respect of all WinAmazing Prize Draw entries.
Paid and free methods of entry
- Entrants can enter into a WinAmazing Prize Draw by paid entry online by visiting www.winamazing.co.uk and following the steps for purchasing tickets. Once the payment has been successfully completed, the Entrant will receive an email confirmation with a unique WinAmazing Entry Identification Number which will finalise their entry into the WinAmazing Prize Draw. If an Entrant has purchased multiple tickets, they will receive a unique WinAmazing Entry Identification Number in respect of each ticket purchased.
- Entrants can enter into a WinAmazing Prize Draw for free via Postal Entry. Each valid Postal Entry will be allocated a unique WinAmazing Entry Identification Number. The Entrant must send a single letter or postcard to the WinAmazing address at [Win Amazing, PO Box 13366, DUNMOW, CM6 9EG] and state:
- their full legal name;
- full home address (including post code);
- mobile and (if applicable) home phone numbers;
- valid email address;
- the full name of the WinAmazing Prize Draw they wish to enter; and
- any other information which WinAmazing may notify you of.
- Postal Entries must be sent via first or second class Royal Mail post. For the avoidance of doubt, hand delivered postal entries are not eligible and will not be entered into a WinAmazing Prize Draw. Each Postal Entry received will constitute a single, independent Entry and therefore only one (1) postal Entry is permitted per envelope or postcard. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure the Entry information is legible and any Postal Entry information that is illegible or unclear will be void and will not be entered into a WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- WinAmazing takes no responsibility for lost, mislaid, delayed in transit, destroyed, damaged, incomplete, incompatible, illegible, corrupted, invalid, or misdirected postal or online entries. This includes such issues having been caused as a result of any human error on the entrant or third party’s part, postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- As stated above at clauses 8.d.iv and 9.g, incomplete entries (whether postal or online) will not be accepted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the WinAmazing Prize Draw does not distinguish between the paid or free entry routes in terms of the drawing of prizes or the chance of winning.
- As stated above at clause 4.b, by submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions and decisions in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of WinAmazing will be binding and final in all matters relating to each WinAmazing Prize Draw.WinAmazing Prize Draw process
- There will be three (4) draws for each WinAmazing Prize Draw (Draw Dates) to determine the chosen winners (Chosen Winners).
- The first drawing for Prize One will be drawn one (1) calendar month after the starting date of the specific WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- The second drawing for Prize Two will be drawn two (2) calendar months after the starting date of that specific WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- The third and final drawing for Prize Three will be drawn three (3) calendar months after the starting date of that specific WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- The third and final drawing for Prize Three will be drawn three (4) calendar months after the starting date of that specific WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- The Chosen Winner for each WinAmazing Prize Draw will be selected using a verified random computer selection process from all eligible entries received.
Notification and publicity of Chosen Winners
- The Chosen Winner(s) will be notified by email on the relevant Draw Date and must reply within 72 hours of this email being sent and provide the requisite information in order to effect delivery of the prize. This will be the email address supplied as part of the entry to the WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- If the Chosen Winner does not respond to the notification email within the requisite timeframe stated above, that Chosen Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to the relevant WinAmazing Prize Draw Prize.
- Following confirmation over email, the Chosen Winner must accept the Prize within the timeframes determined by WinAmazing.
- All Chosen Winners are entitled to decline the Prize and will not be entitled to an alternative Prize or compensation of any kind. In these circumstances WinAmazing will have no obligation to award the rejected or unclaimed Prize to an alternative Winner (please refer to clause 12.b below though).
- WinAmazing is required to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award of a prize took place. To comply with this obligation, WinAmazing will publish the surname and county of major prize winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) on its website and social media channels following successful completion and verification of each Winner’s identity and eligibility. Unless a winner wished to stay anonymous.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact WinAmazing at [email@example.com]. In such circumstances, WinAmazing must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- An Entrant, Chosen Winner or finalised Winner may be disqualified from receiving a Prize for the following reasons:
- they have failed to meet all of the eligibility requirements stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- they have failed to abide by these Terms and Conditions;
- they have failed to provide a valid email address (or other details) as required at the time of entry;
- they have provided false or misleading information (in this instance WinAmazing reserves the right to disqualify them from future WinAmazing Prize Draws too);
- they have failed to respond to the Chosen Winner notification email;
- they have failed to accept the Prize in a timely manner, regardless of circumstances (this includes a failure to secure the Prize within the requisite timeframe provided by WinAmazing over email);
- WinAmazing have not been able to verify their identity;
- they have acted in a fraudulent or deceptive manner in connection with any WinAmazing Prize Draw (in this instance WinAmazing reserves the right to disqualify them from future WinAmazing Prize Draws too);
- WinAmazing is unable to award or fulfil the Prize due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to legal restrictions, acts of God, weather, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics or terrorism if such circumstances affect WinAmazing’s performance of its obligations for a period of more than three (3) months; or
- they have acted in an abusive or threatening manner towards any WinAmazing personnel or its associates as determined by WinAmazing in its sole reasonable discretion (in this instance WinAmazing reserves the right to disqualify them from future WinAmazing Prize Draws too).
- If a Chosen Winner has been disqualified for any reason, WinAmazing reserves the right (but is not obliged) to randomly select an alternate Chosen Winner using a verified random computer selection process from all the remaining eligible entries originally received. WinAmazing will notify the alternate Chosen Winner in the same manner as the original Chosen Winner and the same subsequent procedure will apply. This process may be repeated until the WinAmazing Prize has been awarded.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, WinAmazing, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize or the promotion/conduct of any WinAmazing Prize Draw except where these are directly caused by the breach and/or negligence of WinAmazing, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- An Entrant will be liable for compensating the following persons in full for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of the Entrant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions):
WinAmazing; WinAmazing’s Prize Draw partners, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies; and any other affected person or organisation.
3. Winamazing's maximum aggregate liability under theses terms and conditions to you or any third party in any circomstance shall not exceed one hundrand british pounds (£100)
- Data protection
By entering into a WinAmazing Prize Draw you agree that WinAmazing may contact you by telephone, email or post in relation to the WinAmazing Prize Draw and process your personal information both in accordance with the WinAmazing Privacy Notice [https://winamazing.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy].
- General conditions
- WinAmazing reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the WinAmazing Prize Draws (and associated prizes) as reasonably necessary.
- WinAmazing reserves the right to conduct routine or emergency maintenance to its website or technological systems including WinAmazing Prize Draw applications at any time which may suspend or impact access to a WinAmazing Prize Draw.
- These Terms and Conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in England and Wales.
Anti Money Laundering Policy
1. On top of complying
with all conditions as laid out by “The Gambling Act 2005” in relation to prize
competitions, Win Amazing Limited has put in place measures to prevent its
systems from being used for the purposes of money laundering, terrorist
financing or any other criminal activity.
2. Win Amazing Limited is
committed to preventing money laundering and combat the financing of terrorism
in order to minimise and manage its reputational risk, legal risk and
regulatory risk. It is also committed to its wider social responsibility in
preventing crime by not allowing its systems to be used to commit crimes.
3. In order to adhere to Anti Money
Laundering regulations and requirements, Win Amazing Limited shall:
appoint a designated Money Laundering
Reporting Officer (MLRO) whose responsibility it is to report possible acts of
money laundering to the authorities. This role belongs to “EJ” Edna Johnson.
4. Take reasonable steps to establish the
identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service.
5. Keep at all times a secure online list of
all registered Players.
6. Retain identification and transactional
documentation for each Player.
7. Provide initial and ongoing training to
all relevant staff so that they are aware of their personal responsibilities
and the procedures in respect of identifying Players, monitoring Player
activity, record-keeping and reporting any unusual/suspicious transactions.
8. Ensure that this policy is reviewed and
9. Examine, as much as is possible, the
background and purpose of any complex or large transactions or groups of
transactions which are likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering
or the funding of terrorism.
10. Not accept or open anonymous Accounts or
Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known.
11. Not register a Player who is under
eighteen (18) years of age.
12. Only register a single account in the
name of a particular person.
13. Transfer payments of winnings or refunds
back to the same route from where the funds originated, where possible.
14. Not accept cash from Players. Funds may
be received from Players only by any of the approved methods.
15. Terminate a Player’s registration if it
becomes aware that a person has provided false information when onboarding.
16. Report any suspicion or knowledge of
money laundering of terrorism financing to the authorities.
17. Cooperate with
all relevant administrative, enforcement